I'm not sure why I'm so hesitant to "start" blogging. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to "get going"? (Other than having a baby...? :)) I think that pictures help blogs so...that will be my next step to being a better blogger
Other items for suggestion:
- Good summer reading?
- How to handle an upstairs neighbor who is a light sleeper? Closing the lid on our toilet or opening our closet doors and walking seem to wake her up...
In the past week I:
- Ruined clothing at the laundromat - black pens and industrial dryers don't go well together!
- Interviewed for a job - the guy interviewing me was younger than me! It would have been a lot of hours and little pay so, i passed.
- Went to an A's game - in a luxury box! A new friend with season tickets had access and had a sort of "celebration" to welcome us. Fun stuff!
- Had dinner with Luke's cousin - Scott and his family live in the area and have recently welcomed a new baby!
- Connected with more people on facebook!
- And a handful of other things like starting to have people over for dinner and games!
So, selling a house is not for the faint of heart! At least not selling our house across the country :). I'll spare you the details but it has gotten a little bit hairy!
This week I'm looking forward to:
- A Giants game - also in a luxury box!
- Lunches and breakfasts - with new friends!
- Hanging things on our walls!