Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Geared up!
7 to 30...

Ride a Motorcycle!
Against my better judgment, I did it!  I rode on a motorcycle.  Working in physical rehab and adaptive sports has me wary of this mode of transportation.  I figured that I needed to do something "dare-devil-ish" and this totally beat sky-diving in my book!

Our friends, the Kozdons, brought one of their bikes over.  Jen let me wear her helmet, jacket, and gloves and Jeremy took me for a quick ride around the block.  It was fun!  Jeremy is a good driver!  Checked that one off...not sure that I need to do it again.

Jen and Luke gave me permission to put my arms around Jeremy so I wouldn't fall off.

1 comment:

  1. Things I did not know about you or Jen :) I have a sneaking desire to ride a motorcycle, but having seen the full body armor some of these guys where has made me a little leery. Of course the fellow I know with full body armor also says he has no fear of speed and has to purposely not buy really fast bikes so he doesn't kill himself. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

We are a mom and 4.5 year old son who like to go on food adventures with our family! We have just moved to Sunnyvale, CA, and there are lots of place to eat. To counterbalance the eating,